Correct care for our swimwear is important and should be maintained after every use.
Please follow the care instructions below to maintain quality in colour and fabric of all garments:
- Do not iron, machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or leave in sun.
- Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water after wear.
- Lay flat in shade out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Store in a dry place where air flow is frequent to avoid moisture build-up.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause colours to fade and damage fabrics.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear.
Tanning products and sunscreen lotions may also cause damage to the swimwear fabrics. We recommended you take care when using these products and rinse garments immediately after use.