Correct care for our swimwear is extremely important and should be maintained after every use.
Please follow the care instructions below to maintain quality in color and fabric of all garments:
- Do not iron, machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or leave in sun.
- Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water after wear.
- Lay flat in shade out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Ensure all sand is removed from garment/s as this can damage and dry out the fabric.
- Store in a dry place where air flow is frequent to avoid moisture build-up.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause colors to fade and damage materials.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear and further damage to materials.
Fake tanning products, sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may also cause damage to the swimwear fabrics. Take care when using such products and we recommended that you rinse garments immediately after their use.